Power shortfall down to 3000 MWs
In a statement issued to media the official told that currently 12,500 MWs of electricity were required and the production was increased to 9,500 MWs. This increased production was recorded after the annual cleaning process of water canals and head works ended, said official.
“Currently waster run power plants are producing 2000 MWs whereas 1720 MWs and 5830 MWs electricity is being generated through thermal power plants and Independent Power Plants (IPPs) respectively”, quoted NTDC.
The repairing process at Gaddu Power Plant is under way and will be completed by evening, added the officials.
- Military leadership authorised to hold talks with TTP, says Rana Sana11:20 AM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Nida Yasir teases fans with beach video10:47 AM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars react to recent hike in petrol prices11:14 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan's sports superstar Shoaib Akhtar leaves for Hajj06:15 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Noor Zafar Khan reveals her latest celebrity crush07:37 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022