Power shortfall down to 3000 MWs
In a statement issued to media the official told that currently 12,500 MWs of electricity were required and the production was increased to 9,500 MWs. This increased production was recorded after the annual cleaning process of water canals and head works ended, said official.
“Currently waster run power plants are producing 2000 MWs whereas 1720 MWs and 5830 MWs electricity is being generated through thermal power plants and Independent Power Plants (IPPs) respectively”, quoted NTDC.
The repairing process at Gaddu Power Plant is under way and will be completed by evening, added the officials.
- India’s first PM Jawaharlal Nehru’s statue vandalised by Hindutva ...11:02 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Leaked phone call allegedly between Malik Riaz and Asif Zardari goes ...10:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- PropTech: the inevitable digitization of real estate in Pakistan10:28 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan gets clean chit in drugs case07:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Ghana Ali expresses her resentment towards Maryam Nawaz09:12 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Hareem Farooq celebrates birthday in style06:22 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022