AIESEC's National Global Village: Something for the youth to look forward to
Since one of its ambitions is to bring peace, AISEC is endeavoring to bring people from different nations together and acquaint them with different cultures.
To take place in August this year, the National Global Village is the collective effort of a large number of Pakistani students who seek to change the mindsets of people with a mostly negative view of Pakistan.
The event will be held at Punjabi Complex of Gaddafi Stadium on 7th of August.
- Rawalpindi woman lands in jail for 5 years for hurling purse on ...10:29 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- UK announces test and quarantine rules for travelers as Omicron ...09:57 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan reports 303 fresh covid cases, positivity rate stays below ...09:24 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:04 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 November 202108:38 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021