Captain Aqib Javed laid to rest in Sargodha
SARGODHA - Captain Aqib Javed on Sunday buried with full military honour in his native town Sargodha.
The 25-year-old Pakistan Army soldier was martyred in an attack in Balochistan. President Arif Alvi and Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa laid floral wreath at the martyr’s grave.
Aqib Javed’s father said that his son was to be married on August 24.
On Saturday, terrorists opened fire on Frontier Corps (FC) Balochistan troops, martyring four personnel including an FC officer.
The attack took place when the FC Balochistan troops were carrying out a combing and sensitisation operation between Hushab and Turbat area, the ISPR said.
The four martyred personnel included Captain Aaqib Javed, Sepoy Nadir, Sepoy Atif Altaf and Sepoy Hafeezullah, the ISPR added.
- OPPO – Zoom into imagination now with a better price at the right ...05:13 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 240,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,983 confirmed ...04:23 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah remembered on death anniversary03:51 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran opens Islamabad infectious diseases hospital built in just ...02:53 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020