Captain Aqib Javed laid to rest in Sargodha
The 25-year-old Pakistan Army soldier was martyred in an attack in Balochistan. President Arif Alvi and Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa laid floral wreath at the martyr’s grave.
Aqib Javed’s father said that his son was to be married on August 24.
On Saturday, terrorists opened fire on Frontier Corps (FC) Balochistan troops, martyring four personnel including an FC officer.
The attack took place when the FC Balochistan troops were carrying out a combing and sensitisation operation between Hushab and Turbat area, the ISPR said.
The four martyred personnel included Captain Aaqib Javed, Sepoy Nadir, Sepoy Atif Altaf and Sepoy Hafeezullah, the ISPR added.
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video01:05 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...12:35 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Saudi man linked to Jamal Khashoggi's murder arrested in Paris11:55 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- BBC's 100 women of 2021: Who is on the list from Pakistan this time?11:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Sialkot lynching: Pakistan announces lifetime salary for the family ...10:45 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- ‘Dream come true’ – Aima Baig becomes Spotify Pakistan’s most ...09:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal in legal trouble ahead of ‘wedding’09:42 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Asim Azhar gives a witty response to crowd chanting Hania Aamir's name06:10 PM | 7 Dec, 2021