Captain Aqib Javed laid to rest in Sargodha
SARGODHA - Captain Aqib Javed on Sunday buried with full military honour in his native town Sargodha.
The 25-year-old Pakistan Army soldier was martyred in an attack in Balochistan. President Arif Alvi and Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa laid floral wreath at the martyr’s grave.
Aqib Javed’s father said that his son was to be married on August 24.
On Saturday, terrorists opened fire on Frontier Corps (FC) Balochistan troops, martyring four personnel including an FC officer.
The attack took place when the FC Balochistan troops were carrying out a combing and sensitisation operation between Hushab and Turbat area, the ISPR said.
The four martyred personnel included Captain Aaqib Javed, Sepoy Nadir, Sepoy Atif Altaf and Sepoy Hafeezullah, the ISPR added.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019