Three including two children crushed to death in Islamabad
A 52-year old man Waris was standing alongside the road with his grandsons and grand daughter near Zero Point when a speeding car (PS-448) hit them.
It resulted in death of Waris, his grandson Musa and granddaughter Naina while two other children Rehan and Musar were injured. The dead bodies and wounded children were shifted to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences Hospital.
The errant driver managed to escape from the scene after the incident, abandoning the vehicle there. Police have impounded the vehicle and started efforts to arrest the driver. Further investigation is underway and the dead bodies were handed over to the heirs.
- German vets perform surgery to rid Pakistani elephant of tooth ...08:56 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan seal ODI series victory over Netherlands08:28 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Jacqueline Fernandez booked in extortion case07:12 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's latest photoshoot draws severe backlash05:40 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal’s new photoshoot draws severe backlash06:10 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022