We all are Pakistanis, enemy can't divide us through terrorism, sectarianism, says Gen Bajwa
According to ISPR, the COAS said Pakistan Army is closely observing the sectarian and ethnic colour being deliberately given to the recent spate of incidents by hostile intelligence agencies and sponsored anti state elements.
General Bajwa who interacted with religious clergy of all sects over the last few days assured them that those responsible for Parachinar and Quetta incidents shall be brought to law.
He said they had brought security situation in the country including FATA under control and shall not allow its regression at any cost.
According to the statement, the army chief has said: "For us every Shaheed and injured is equal, regardless of sect, ethnicity and indeed is a great loss.
"We all are Pakistanis and Muslims who fully respect the religious rights of our Pakistani minorities", the statement added.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hareem Shah hints at breakup in latest video09:29 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022