PM Nawaz extends counter-terrorism cooperation to France
The Pakistani premier offered cooperation when French President Francois Hollande called on him on the sideline of Commonwealth meeting in Maltese capital Valletta.
On this occasion, Nawaz Sharif said Pakistan had made notable gains in the fight against terrorism in the last two years and there is a countrywide consensus to root out the menace of violent extremism.
French President Hollande appreciated the courage and resilience of Pakistani people for fighting terrorism.
Nawaz reiterated a strong condemnation of the recent Paris terrorist attacks and extended heartfelt condolences over the loss of lives.
Nawaz Sharif said Pakistan has lost thousands of lives in fight against terrorism and its economy had suffered losses of billions of dollars as a result of terrorist attacks.
Nawaz said that the government had formulated the National Action Plan against terrorism as part of a comprehensive strategy to deal with this scourge.
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- DG ISPR, Information minister review Pakistan's diamond jubilee ...09:54 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022