Lender kills six-year-old girl in loan repayment row in Faisalabad
Waris Masih, a labourer, and resident of Ilahiabad area had taken a loan of Rs 40,000 from Ajmal Cheema and had delayed his payment. However, on Monday evening Ajmal came to Masih’s house for the recovery of the loan.
Maseeh reportedly asked for three or four days to return the amount, but Ajmal refused and an argument followed.
Ajmal, who was carrying a pistol, then opened fire, which resulted in Maseeh's daughter, Humaira, receiving critical injuries.
She was rushed to the Allied Hospital, but could not be saved.
Saddar Police have registered a first information report of the incident.
- PAKvNZ – Trophy unveiled ahead of first Pakistan-New Zealand ODI ...08:06 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Fawad Chaudhry, Azam Swati served notices for levelling allegations ...07:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- SBP enables Pakistanis to open bank accounts through digital channels07:15 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Virat Kohli announces to step down as India’s T20I captain06:41 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UK decides about Pakistan’s red list status today06:23 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021