Lender kills six-year-old girl in loan repayment row in Faisalabad
Waris Masih, a labourer, and resident of Ilahiabad area had taken a loan of Rs 40,000 from Ajmal Cheema and had delayed his payment. However, on Monday evening Ajmal came to Masih’s house for the recovery of the loan.
Maseeh reportedly asked for three or four days to return the amount, but Ajmal refused and an argument followed.
Ajmal, who was carrying a pistol, then opened fire, which resulted in Maseeh's daughter, Humaira, receiving critical injuries.
She was rushed to the Allied Hospital, but could not be saved.
Saddar Police have registered a first information report of the incident.
- Dr Nauman barred from hosting show on PTV for insulting Shoaib Akhtar ...10:12 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Top military leadership vows to thwart entire spectrum of threats in ...09:01 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Quddus Bizenjo to be elected Balochistan CM unopposed as PTI’s Rind ...08:28 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Guard Group qualify for main final07:59 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Katrina Kaif denies rumoured wedding to Vicky Kaushal05:45 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Imran Ashraf and Sadia Khan's latest BTS video goes viral05:00 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Momina Mustehsan leaves everyone awestruck with her melodious voice05:20 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021