Three injured after unprovoked firing by Indian troops along LoC
RAWALPINDI - Three people were injured after being hit by Indian shelling from across the Line of Control (LoC) on Monday.
According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the Indian troops' unprovoked fire in Bagsar Sector targetted the civilian population.
The innocent civilians including a woman are residents of Village Mendika, Teh Samani District Bhimber got injured in the incident.
Tensions between the two neighbouring countries raised high after New Delhi revoked Article 370 which recognised occupied Kashmir as a special territory.
Last week, Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing in Jura, Shahkot and Nousehri sectors along the LoC .
Indian forces used mortars and artillery to intentionally target civilians in these sectors, which resulted in martyrdom of five civilians and one Pakistan Army solider. Some houses, shops and vehicles were also damaged. Pakistan’s border troops responded befittingly and killed nine Indian soldiers besides destroying two bunkers.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019