Three injured after unprovoked firing by Indian troops along LoC
RAWALPINDI - Three people were injured after being hit by Indian shelling from across the Line of Control (LoC) on Monday.
According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the Indian troops' unprovoked fire in Bagsar Sector targetted the civilian population.
The innocent civilians including a woman are residents of Village Mendika, Teh Samani District Bhimber got injured in the incident.
Tensions between the two neighbouring countries raised high after New Delhi revoked Article 370 which recognised occupied Kashmir as a special territory.
Last week, Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing in Jura, Shahkot and Nousehri sectors along the LoC .
Indian forces used mortars and artillery to intentionally target civilians in these sectors, which resulted in martyrdom of five civilians and one Pakistan Army solider. Some houses, shops and vehicles were also damaged. Pakistan’s border troops responded befittingly and killed nine Indian soldiers besides destroying two bunkers.
- Pakistan censures extremist mindset of Indian general11:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Lahore journalist remanded into FIA custody over anti-state social ...11:27 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP unrest: Khadim Rizvi's brother, nephew among 86 awarded ...08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019