Three injured after unprovoked firing by Indian troops along LoC
According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the Indian troops' unprovoked fire in Bagsar Sector targetted the civilian population.
The innocent civilians including a woman are residents of Village Mendika, Teh Samani District Bhimber got injured in the incident.
Tensions between the two neighbouring countries raised high after New Delhi revoked Article 370 which recognised occupied Kashmir as a special territory.
Last week, Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing in Jura, Shahkot and Nousehri sectors along the LoC.
Indian forces used mortars and artillery to intentionally target civilians in these sectors, which resulted in martyrdom of five civilians and one Pakistan Army solider. Some houses, shops and vehicles were also damaged. Pakistan’s border troops responded befittingly and killed nine Indian soldiers besides destroying two bunkers.
- Pakistan approves $11.6mn to compensate Chinese nationals for Dasu ...01:42 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021