Pakistan to hold Ruet-e-Hilal meeting for Safar crescent sighting on Sunday
Chairman Ruet-e-Hilal Committee Mufti Munib-ur-Rehman would chair the meeting of the committee schedule to be held at Pakistan Meteorological Department building, Main University Road, Gulistan-e-Jauhar,Karachi, said spokesman Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony in a statement.
The Zonal and District Ruet-e-Hilal Committees would meet at their respective places on same date and time with zonal and district members to attend.
The committee of Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) would at building of Ministry of Religious Affairs, near General Post Office (GPO) Islamabad.
All information about the position of crescent will be conveyed to Chairman, Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee in Karachi on cell no. 0300 9285203; 0321-2022000; 0300-6831822; 0333-2697051; 021-99261412 ans 021-99261413.
Chairman Ruet-e-Hilal Committee Mufti Munib-ur-Rehman will announce the decision of crescent sighting or otherwise subsequently on the basis of information received.
- Afghan Taliban capable to combat Daesh in Afghanistan: Qureshi11:34 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran to answer public's questions via phone today09:58 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:42 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- COVID-19: Pakistan reports over 5,000 daily cases for first time ...09:15 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021