Party's prerogative to retain or remove CM, says Murad Ali Shah on arrest rumours
"I am surprised to see that some of the media friends always talk about my (CM) arrest," he said and wondered why he would be arrested when he was cooperating with the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) in its inquiry.
The chief minister, while addressing a press conference here at CM House, said that the PPP had 98 MPAs in the Sindh Assembly and after bye-election on two seats, Larkana and Johi, the party's strengthen would swell to 100.
Murad Ali Shah said that the NAB's question was about the authority of giving tariff, adding that it was his subject and he could 'write a thesis on it'; The lawmaker said he had talked about the tariff in last four CCI meetings.
To a question about water shortage in Dadu, the chief minister said that he was planning remodeling and lining of Dadu Canal to resolve water shortage issues.
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- China unveils ‘world’s largest’ planetarium08:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Justice Isa taken to hospital after health deteriorates due to Covid ...08:41 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...05:30 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021