COVID-19: Indian police beat up quarantined people in IoK
ISLAMABAD – Several people were injured when Indian police used brute force against them when they came out of their quarantine place in Islamabad district of the occupied Kashmir to protest against apathy of the authorities.
According to Kashmir Media Service, More than 100 people including 30 children with even some toddlers are quarantined at the Government Boys Degree College in Khannabal area of Islamabad.
People complained that they were neither provided proper food, nor other amenities.
They said authorities had not even once fumigated the place over the past one week.
"Not only the quality of the food is bad, the quantity is decreasing everyday as well. Our children are going hungry,"a person said.
"Poor people like us are dragged to such filthy centers. Nobody pays attention to our woes and when we protest we are beaten ruthlessly," another person said.
Indian troops kill two more youth in IOK 11:01 AM | 29 Apr, 2020
SRINAGAR - Indian troops, in their fresh act of state terrorism, killed two more Kashmiri youth in occupied ...
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020