Korean ambassador meets COAS Bajwa to discuss matters of mutual interest
RAWALPINDI - Suh Sangpyo, Korean Ambassador to Pakistan called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS), today.
According to the Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR), during the meeting matters of mutual interest, regional security and enhanced bilateral & defence cooperation were discussed.
COAS said that Pakistan attaches great importance to furthering bilateral relations with the Republic of Korea in all domains.
Both reiterated the desire to further enhance bilateral relations including efforts for peace and security in the region.
The visiting dignitary appreciated Pakistan’s sincere efforts for bringing peace and stability in the region, especially the Afghan Peace Process.
Hungary's Foreign Affairs & Trade minister ... 07:07 PM | 29 Apr, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Hungary's Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Peter Szijjarto will pay an official visit to ...
- Pakistan set to join ADB’s first ever Energy Transition Mechanism08:35 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Two million Pakistanis to go abroad for jobs in next 2 years, hopes ...07:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Tourism Dept committed to restoring museums, historical sites in ...06:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Hasan, Imad and Sarfaraz left out as Pakistan name squad for West ...06:14 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021