Pakistan's foreign reserves touch $15.62b
KARACHI - Total liquid foreign reserves of the country stand at $15.62907 billion, said the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).
SBP 's weekly statement issued on Thursday said that on August 23, the foreign reserves held by the State Bank amounted to dollars 8,271.1 million and the net foreign reserves with commercial banks were $7,358.6 million.
During the week ending August 23, SBP 's reserves increased by $32 million to $8,271.1 million.
- Corruption on surge as Pakistan's rank drops by three spots in ...04:20 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan conducts successful training launch of ballistic missile ...03:14 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Weinstein rape trial opens with clashing portrayals of ex-Hollywood ...01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019