Pakistan's foreign reserves touch $15.62b
KARACHI - Total liquid foreign reserves of the country stand at $15.62907 billion, said the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).
SBP's weekly statement issued on Thursday said that on August 23, the foreign reserves held by the State Bank amounted to dollars 8,271.1 million and the net foreign reserves with commercial banks were $7,358.6 million.
During the week ending August 23, SBP's reserves increased by $32 million to $8,271.1 million.
- Air Chief Mujahid Anwar Khan awards cash prize to national Kabaddi ...03:47 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- WHO warns against ‘fatal’ complacency in global coronavirus fight03:05 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019