Father, son and daughter electrocuted in Lahore
The deceased include 50-year-old Sharif, his 22-year-old son Ashfaq and 11-year-old daughter Muqaddas.
Rescue officials said the tragic accident took place when Muqaddas came into contact with a live electric wire when she was trying to shift a charpai down from the roof of the house.
Later, the other two also got electrocuted while trying to save her.
Gulzara Bibi, 40, was also severely injured in the incident and was shifted to a hospital for medical treatment.
- Indian PM Modi wishes Muslim on Eid Milad-un-Nabi05:42 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Hundreds flock to celebrate birthday of Holy Prophet at Iraq’s ...03:38 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Yashma Gill shares adorable photos from her birthday bash03:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021