Met Office has good and bad news about weather forecast in the week before Eid
A Met department spokesman also said that rain/thunder showers coupled with dust storms were expected at scattered locations in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sahiwal, and Lahore divisions of Punjab, and the Sukkur, Larkana, Hyderabad, and Mirpurkhas divisions of Sindh. The spokesperson also said that Kashmir and parts of KPK and Balochistan would also see rains during the next couple of days.
For residents of Karachi, the Met Office has forecast more rains today (Wednesday) across Karachi and other parts of Sindh. Residents of the metropolis may also celebrate Eid Ul Fitr amid heavy rains, according to the Met Department.
The department has also warned authorities of urban flooding in Karachi during July and August, which are expected to be wet months.
- Pakistan observes World Tourism Day with focus on rural development11:38 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Hindus demand Pakistan take India to ICJ over Jodhpur killings10:05 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan backs Azerbaijan, says Armenia must stop its military action09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad Police committee to probe Talal Chaudhary attack08:57 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Microsoft buys Bethesda for $7.5 billion08:18 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- 5 Ways to Define and Enhance Your Eyes While Wearing a Face Mask06:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- ‘I don’t consume narcotics nor promote consumption of any such ...05:22 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020