Met Office has good and bad news about weather forecast in the week before Eid
ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Meteorological Department announced on Wednesday that the weather would mostly remain dry and humid in most parts of the country during the current week.
A Met department spokesman also said that rain/thunder showers coupled with dust storms were expected at scattered locations in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sahiwal, and Lahore divisions of Punjab, and the Sukkur, Larkana, Hyderabad, and Mirpurkhas divisions of Sindh. The spokesperson also said that Kashmir and parts of KPK and Balochistan would also see rains during the next couple of days.
For residents of Karachi, the Met Office has forecast more rains today (Wednesday) across Karachi and other parts of Sindh. Residents of the metropolis may also celebrate Eid Ul Fitr amid heavy rains, according to the Met Department.
The department has also warned authorities of urban flooding in Karachi during July and August, which are expected to be wet months.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020