Pakistan Army shoots down another Indian drone along LoC
RAWALPINDI – Pakistan Army shot down another Indian spying quadcopter for violating airspace in Nekrun sector near the Line of Control (LoC), said ISPR on Friday.
The military’s media wing in a tweet said that the quadcopter had come from Kanzalwan Sector and intruded 700 meters on Pakistan side when it was targeted.
Earlier this week on Wednesday, Pakistani troops had shot down an Indian quadcopter for violating country’s airspace in Rakhchikri sector.
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the spy drone had intruded 650 meters inside Pakistan’s territory for conducting surveillance.
Pakistan Army effectively responded to the aggressive act by shooting down the Indian quadcopter. The violations come amid continued ceasefire violations by Indian troops along the LoC.
In April, the army had also violated the Pakistani airspace in Sankh Sector along the LoC when a spy drone had also been shot down.
- Pakistan surpasses 259,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,477 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020