Shehryar Afridi tests positive for coronavirus
ISLAMABAD - Minister for SAFRON and Narcotics Control Shehryar Khan Afridi has been tested positive for COVID-19 on Saturday.
In a tweet, Shehryar Afridi informed that I have been tested positive of COVID-19 and have isolated myself at home as per advice by medics.
I have tested positive of #COVID19 & hv isolated myself at home as per advice by medics.— Shehryar Afridi (@ShehryarAfridi1) May 29, 2020
I need prayers & blessings. May Allah almighty help save all my countrymen from the pandemic under my PM @ImranKhanPTI
The minister has also requested the nation pray for his recovery.
He also prayed that may Allah Almighty help save all my countrymen from the pandemic.
- Wait is over as Cambridge announces O level results of Pakistani ...09:03 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- German vets perform surgery to rid Pakistani elephant of tooth ...08:56 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan seal ODI series victory over Netherlands08:28 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's latest photoshoot draws severe backlash05:40 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal’s new photoshoot draws severe backlash06:10 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022