Armed forces will defend every inch of motherland: Defence Minister
Khawaja Asif visited the village Kundunpur along the working boundary in Sialkot on Sunday.
Kundanpur was badly affected by the recent unprovoked Indian border forces firing and shelling.
"If India tried to impose war on Pakistan, heavy losses will be inflicted on India which it will remember for decades," the minister warned.
He said cowardly acts by the Indian forces have strengthened the determination of the nation to defend its motherland.
He said India's real face is exposing as it is supporting terrorism in Pakistan and creating tension on borders through unprovoked firing along the working boundary and Line of Control.
"India is diverting attention from its internal failures by creating tension on the borders."
Khawaja Asif said sacrifices of the martyrs will not go waste.
Pakistan has proofs of India's interference in Pakistan, according to the defence minister, and Prime Minister will present them at the United Nations General Assembly meeting in September this year.
The premier will also present these proofs to the US leadership during his America visit in October this year.
- Pakistan proclaims new law to protect rights of journalists10:57 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Lt Gen Sarfraz Ali formally installed as Colonel Commandant of Azad ...09:07 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- British lawmakers laud Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan peace process08:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan issues visas to Indian pilgrims to visit Hindu shrine in ...07:53 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Aijaz Aslam's father passes away07:04 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021