MQM worker confesses to killing Amjad Sabri over non-payment of extortion money
Shehzad Mulla, the alleged killer who was arrested a few days ago admitted that six teams were constituted to murder Amjad Sabri. Four killers were involved in recce (reconnaissance) and target killing, according to Mulla.
A local television channel has claimed that as many as 40 cases have already been registered against Shehzad who is also a former sector in-charge of Karachi's biggest political force.
Law enforcement agencies have not yet disclosed the arrest of Shehzad Mulla due to their search for another important suspect in the murder case which saddened the whole nation.
Qawwali maestro Amjad Sabri was assassinated on June 22 in the month of Ramazan. He was travelling from his home to a television studio when armed motorbike riders pulled up alongside his car and opened fire on him.
Related: Amjad Sabri shot dead in karachi
- 1, 2, 3… Watch how strong Firdous Ashiq Awan is!04:37 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- NAB presents ‘Corona-positive’ patient in court01:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Tecno and M&P celebrate 1 billion sales record01:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Airplane disappears in snow cloud seconds after landing (Video)12:52 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan Naval Chief visits Turkish Naval Shipyards12:52 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020