Supreme Court rejects PTI petition against PM Nawaz
The objection placed by the registrar office was that the petitioner has directly approached Supreme Court instead of proceeding to the high court first, further adding that no one can head to the Supreme Court without appealing in high court first, Dunya News reported.
Earlier, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf filed a plea against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, his sons, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Captain (retd.) Safdar and Federal Finance Minister Ishaq Dar.
According to sources, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf has decided to appeal against the registrar’s decision to reject the party’s petition in two days’ time.
- Pakistan reports 303 fresh covid cases, positivity rate stays below ...09:24 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:04 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 November 202108:38 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Barbados all set to remove Queen Elizabeth as head of state next week12:44 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- 10-year-old girl spotted driving car on Faisalabad’s busy road11:02 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021