Fake chief justice makes shocking disclosures during investigation
Naeem Athar Abbas, the suspect, was arrested by FIA's cyber-crime wing from Supreme Court for impersonating the Chief Justice of Pakistan.
Sources privy to the development said that the accused used to pressurize the officials of commerce ministry for the appointment of additional commissioner Babar Chohan.
During the investigation, he confessed to his involvement in making transfers and promotions of high-ups by using the name of Chief Justice of Pakistan.
- Kangana Ranaut posts a cryptic note after testing negative for ...07:31 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistan to send aid to Palestine facing medical emergency amid ...07:07 PM | 18 May, 2021
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes first Pakistani woman Google Developers Expert ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021