Iqra Aziz pens down a sweet message for husband Yasir Hussain
KARACHI - Pakistani TV star Iqra Aziz can’t stop gushing over how lucky she is to have husband Yasir Hussain in her life.
Taking to Instagram, she posted a loved-up photo with him a heartfelt note.
The Sunu Chanda starlet wrote: “I want you to be with me, when I’m working, when I’m not, when I’m lazy, when I’m happy, when I’m sad, when I’m emotional, when I feel maybe I’m not worth it, basically I always want you to be with me to remind me how lucky and blessed I am with what Allah has given me.”
Yasir was quick to leave a comment on her post.
The celebrity couple has been the talk of the town since Yasir publicly proposed Iqra last year. Yasir and Iqra tied the knot on December 28, 2019, and later enjoyed their honeymoon in Sri Lanka.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- New attorney general refuses to represent govt in Justice Isa case01:25 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- At least five dead in Quetta LPG tanker blast12:49 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Trump arrives in India on maiden visit12:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Do we hear wedding bells for Sajal Aly, Ahad Raza Mir?12:23 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019