Iqra Aziz pens down a sweet message for husband Yasir Hussain
KARACHI - Pakistani TV star Iqra Aziz can’t stop gushing over how lucky she is to have husband Yasir Hussain in her life.
Taking to Instagram, she posted a loved-up photo with him a heartfelt note.
The Sunu Chanda starlet wrote: “I want you to be with me, when I’m working, when I’m not, when I’m lazy, when I’m happy, when I’m sad, when I’m emotional, when I feel maybe I’m not worth it, basically I always want you to be with me to remind me how lucky and blessed I am with what Allah has given me.”
Yasir was quick to leave a comment on her post.
The celebrity couple has been the talk of the town since Yasir publicly proposed Iqra last year. Yasir and Iqra tied the knot on December 28, 2019, and later enjoyed their honeymoon in Sri Lanka.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020