Two soldiers martyred in exchange of fire with terrorists in North Waziristan: ISPR
ISLAMABAD - Two soldiers were martyrdom in an exchange of fire with terrorists in the Dattakhel area of North Waziristan, the Inter-Services Publication Relations (ISPR) said on Thursday.
The security forces had conducted an intelligence-based operation (IBO) on a terrorist Hideout. Five terrorists were also killed in the operation on the terrorist hideout in the Dattakhel area. The martyred soldiers were identified as Sepoy Muhammad Shamim and Sepoy Asad Khan, ISPR said in a statement.T
The terrorists were planning sabotage activities when the Security Forces raided them and in an encounter, five terrorists were eliminated.
Earlier in December 2019, two security forces officials were martyred in an intelligence-based operation conducted near Charkhel village of North Waziristan, a statement by the military's media wing had said.
- Conflict between PPP and Cynthia Ritchie intensifies after denial of ...08:22 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PML-N’s Khawaja Salman Rafique contracts coronavirus08:11 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- What Nawaz Sharif's doing in his latest picture from London07:37 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Zaheer Abbas looks like Money Heist‘s 'Professor’, says Mehwish ...02:24 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020