Nawaz's ouster poses no threat to parliament or democracy, says Bilawal Bhutto
Addressing an audience following the inauguration of the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD) Centre in Larkana, the politician expressed that it was rewarding to see their hard work paid off.
"Accountability must be impartial and exhaustive. The PPP seeks to enact legislation for across the board accountability," said Bilawal.
The PPP supremo congratulated the team at NICVD and hoped the people of Larkana will benefit from the facility, saying Larkana was close to his heart.
“I challenge other chief ministers of Pakistan to show such free-of-cost and state-of-the-art facilities for everyone in the province,” added Bilawal.
Earlier in his statement after the Supreme Court’s judgment in Panama Papers case on Friday, Bilawal stressed that PPP has always supported democracy, Parliament and State institution and will continue to do so.
“We hope the verdict will help in deterring corruption in high place,” he said.
It bears mentioning that a five-member bench of the supreme court disqualified premier Nawaz Sharif from holding office as he concealed his employment with FZE capital,a firm managed by his younger son Hassan Nawaz.
- Taliban delegation begins talks with Western officials, rights ...11:52 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Over 22,000 government officers in Pakistan are dual national: Report11:05 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- South Africa clean sweep ODI series against India10:56 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Turkey launching 50 new development projects in Pakistan this year10:17 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- British lawmaker claims she was removed as minister over 'Muslimness'09:32 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Asim Azhar wishes Merub Ali on her birthday04:19 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Mawra Hocane spills the beans on her wedding plans03:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Hina Altaf’s father passes away08:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021