Nawaz's ouster poses no threat to parliament or democracy, says Bilawal Bhutto
Addressing an audience following the inauguration of the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD) Centre in Larkana, the politician expressed that it was rewarding to see their hard work paid off.
"Accountability must be impartial and exhaustive. The PPP seeks to enact legislation for across the board accountability," said Bilawal.
The PPP supremo congratulated the team at NICVD and hoped the people of Larkana will benefit from the facility, saying Larkana was close to his heart.
“I challenge other chief ministers of Pakistan to show such free-of-cost and state-of-the-art facilities for everyone in the province,” added Bilawal.
Earlier in his statement after the Supreme Court’s judgment in Panama Papers case on Friday, Bilawal stressed that PPP has always supported democracy, Parliament and State institution and will continue to do so.
“We hope the verdict will help in deterring corruption in high place,” he said.
It bears mentioning that a five-member bench of the supreme court disqualified premier Nawaz Sharif from holding office as he concealed his employment with FZE capital,a firm managed by his younger son Hassan Nawaz.
- Big Mac lover celebrates 50th anniversary of eating ‘best ...09:41 PM | 19 May, 2022
- New Zealand pays Pakistan compensation for abruptly ending 2021 tour09:35 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Minimum fine of Rs2,000 for traffic violation in Lahore09:10 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred in South Waziristan IED explosion08:15 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Sunny Leone’s video of getting body massage goes viral06:50 PM | 19 May, 2022
- 'Willing to play Maryam Nawaz on-screen' – Saba Qamar reveals her ...05:55 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Yumna Zaidi and Merub Ali win hearts with latest video05:09 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022