Tarbela Dam starts generating electricity to its maximum capacity
PESHAWAR - Tarbela Dam has started generating electricity according to its maximum capacity.
A spokesman of WAPDA told our Peshawar correspondent that all the four powerhouses at the moment are generating four thousand eight hundred and eighty-eight-megawatt electricity.
This became possible with the increase in water level in Tarbela dam reservoir due to recent rains, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The powerhouses were producing three thousand four hundred and seventy-eight MW electricity before the recent rains.
- Seven killed after jeep plunged into deep ditch near Murree10:55 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 221,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,551 confirmed ...09:56 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Apple parts ways with Intel09:45 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Lightning strike leaves at least 26 dead in India09:13 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Fair & Lovely to be renamed as ‘Glow & Lovely’05:40 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Khan's home staff contract coronavirus01:32 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat writes a heartwarming birthday wish for filmmaker Uzma ...12:57 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020