Ilyas Bilore demands Chaudhry Nisar’s resignation over D-Chowk failure
In a talk with private news agency, he said that the interior minister was befooling the masses by talking about an agreement with religious groups on Wednesday.
“If any agreement was reached with religious groups then it should be made public. The interior minister gave these people safe access to reach D Chowk and now he is saying that they breached their promise,” he said.
“The whole nation knows that Chaudhry Nisar is all in all in Rawalpindi and without his permission or connivance, no one dares to come out on the streets. The episode is being played with his active involvement,” he said adding that the city has been paralysed for three days and business and diplomatic activities have come to a halt.
It will be better if the prime minister withdrew the portfolio of the interior minister and assign him some other responsibility, he said.
We have filed adjournment motion in the upper house in this regard and we will take up this issue in the house with full force, he said.
- Synergyzer On Bringing Pakistan’s Advertising, Marketing & Media ...04:58 AM | 8 May, 2021
- ‘No hugs and kisses this eid,’ Firdous Ashiq Awan to public amid ...11:03 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Infinix tipped to launch Note 10 Pro with MediaTek Helio G9510:48 PM | 7 May, 2021
- KPK launches mobile vaccination drive for elderly citizens10:32 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Ali Rehman Khan celebrates 33rd birthday in style04:19 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Prince William, Duchess Kate launch their own YouTube channel02:16 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021