Ilyas Bilore demands Chaudhry Nisar’s resignation over D-Chowk failure
In a talk with private news agency, he said that the interior minister was befooling the masses by talking about an agreement with religious groups on Wednesday.
“If any agreement was reached with religious groups then it should be made public. The interior minister gave these people safe access to reach D Chowk and now he is saying that they breached their promise,” he said.
“The whole nation knows that Chaudhry Nisar is all in all in Rawalpindi and without his permission or connivance, no one dares to come out on the streets. The episode is being played with his active involvement,” he said adding that the city has been paralysed for three days and business and diplomatic activities have come to a halt.
It will be better if the prime minister withdrew the portfolio of the interior minister and assign him some other responsibility, he said.
We have filed adjournment motion in the upper house in this regard and we will take up this issue in the house with full force, he said.
- Chief Justice of Pakistan Gulzar Ahmad tests positive for COVID-19: ...07:34 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Meet Waseem Lata – the Pakistani man who sings in legendary Indian ...07:00 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021