Synergyzer depicts pertaining issues leading to the debacle of Pakistan’s media industry
Terming the current state of the media industry as ‘evolutionary’, the annual edition puts across views of various reputable stakeholders on the current dismal state of the once so progressive and refusing-to-settle media sector of the country, in the shape of features within the annual edition.
These views express and identify improper and meaningless practices within the media circles, as one of the core reasons of the debacle, which has been largely due to multiple pressure situations that bound inspirational individuals to surrender, irrespective of it being totally opposite of the views they deserve.
While Synergyzer digs deep into the undercurrents of the ongoing evolution, it also unearths factors lurking in the background that were vigorously working to shrink and sabotage the strengthened base of the country’s media industry.
Synergyzer, through the powerful views expressed by the stakeholders, reveals the pertaining issues that have led towards the debacle of the media industry and lists down the ‘great media rates’; while also chalking out a concrete way forward on how Pakistan media, as well as advertising industries, can still emerge as the winners in the provided situation.- PR
- India’s first PM Jawaharlal Nehru’s statue vandalised by Hindutva ...11:02 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Leaked phone call allegedly between Malik Riaz and Asif Zardari goes ...10:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- PropTech: the inevitable digitization of real estate in Pakistan10:28 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan gets clean chit in drugs case07:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Ghana Ali expresses her resentment towards Maryam Nawaz09:12 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Hareem Farooq celebrates birthday in style06:22 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022