PM Nawaz approves Rs. 1,675 billion development program for FY 2016-17
Addressing a meeting of the Federal Cabinet through the video link from London on Monday evening, he also gave instructions for the substantial reduction in the price of Urea fertilizer.
The National Economic Council (NEC) approved these measures in addition to a Rs. 800 billion for the Federal Public Sector Development Program for FY 2016/17.
In addition to the Provincial Public Sector Development Program, which will spend Rs. 875 billion on development, taking the total annual development plan to a record level of Rs. 1,675 billion for the next financial year.
The federal development programme includes Rs. 655 billion for development, Rs. 100 billion for rehabilitation of internally displaced persons (IDPs), Rs. 120 billion for Prime Minister’s Youth Programme and Rs. 25 billion for gas infrastructure development.
Nawaz Sharif said he developed some medical complications and as per doctors' advice he will have to undergo a medical procedure tomorrow.
The Prime Minister thanked the entire nation, political leaders and workers for their concern over his health and prayers for the success of his operation.
- Turkish President Erdogan calls for settlement of Kashmir issue under ...11:36 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran hints at civil war if Taliban fail to form inclusive govt in ...10:06 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:33 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021