PM Nawaz approves Rs. 1,675 billion development program for FY 2016-17
Addressing a meeting of the Federal Cabinet through the video link from London on Monday evening, he also gave instructions for the substantial reduction in the price of Urea fertilizer.
The National Economic Council (NEC) approved these measures in addition to a Rs. 800 billion for the Federal Public Sector Development Program for FY 2016/17.
In addition to the Provincial Public Sector Development Program, which will spend Rs. 875 billion on development, taking the total annual development plan to a record level of Rs. 1,675 billion for the next financial year.
The federal development programme includes Rs. 655 billion for development, Rs. 100 billion for rehabilitation of internally displaced persons (IDPs), Rs. 120 billion for Prime Minister’s Youth Programme and Rs. 25 billion for gas infrastructure development.
Nawaz Sharif said he developed some medical complications and as per doctors' advice he will have to undergo a medical procedure tomorrow.
The Prime Minister thanked the entire nation, political leaders and workers for their concern over his health and prayers for the success of his operation.
- SC’s Justice Isa allowed to argue his case himself12:07 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- China to gift additional 0.5 million doses of coronavirus vaccine to ...11:43 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- What a delivery! Woman orders iPhone 12 Pro Max but receives Apple ...11:32 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan aims at vaccinating 70 million people against COVID-19 in ...11:31 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- First round matches decided in Hush Puppies Junior National Tennis11:19 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 'Darlings’ – Alia Bhatt collaborates with Shahrukh Khan for first ...07:06 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Mere Paas Tum Ho actor Rehmat Ajmal looks stunning on her Mayoun03:15 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Justin Bieber celebrates 27th birthday03:25 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021