PM Nawaz approves Rs. 1,675 billion development program for FY 2016-17
Addressing a meeting of the Federal Cabinet through the video link from London on Monday evening, he also gave instructions for the substantial reduction in the price of Urea fertilizer.
The National Economic Council (NEC) approved these measures in addition to a Rs. 800 billion for the Federal Public Sector Development Program for FY 2016/17.
In addition to the Provincial Public Sector Development Program, which will spend Rs. 875 billion on development, taking the total annual development plan to a record level of Rs. 1,675 billion for the next financial year.
The federal development programme includes Rs. 655 billion for development, Rs. 100 billion for rehabilitation of internally displaced persons (IDPs), Rs. 120 billion for Prime Minister’s Youth Programme and Rs. 25 billion for gas infrastructure development.
Nawaz Sharif said he developed some medical complications and as per doctors' advice he will have to undergo a medical procedure tomorrow.
The Prime Minister thanked the entire nation, political leaders and workers for their concern over his health and prayers for the success of his operation.
- PM Imran to break ground of Jalozai housing scheme during KP visit ...10:34 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Pakistan, Zimbabwe to lock horns in first T20I today10:19 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-21-Updated ...09:36 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan reports 5,499 new cases, 148 deaths amid Covid-19 surge09:09 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 21 April 202108:35 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021