Russian FM meets Kerry as Syrian opposition's chief negotiator quits
During the meeting, the two sides agreed to work with all Syrian parties and concerned countries to begin immediate implementation of the decisions of the UN Security Council and the international community to support Syria.
The meeting comes as chief negotiator of Syria's main opposition umbrella group, Mohammed Alloush resigned over the failure of peace talks with other parties to the conflict.
In a statement, he said that talks had not eased the distressed situation of Syrians in besieged areas.
Read more: US trying to bolster ceasefire in Syria
- Sanam Jung addresses divorce rumours and why she isn’t living with ...10:52 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- APML shares Pervez Musharraf’s latest picture, asking for prayers10:29 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman thanks DailyPakistan reporter for celebrating Qalandars ...09:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan drops a stunning selfie after second child's birth08:11 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021