Russian FM meets Kerry as Syrian opposition's chief negotiator quits
During the meeting, the two sides agreed to work with all Syrian parties and concerned countries to begin immediate implementation of the decisions of the UN Security Council and the international community to support Syria.
The meeting comes as chief negotiator of Syria's main opposition umbrella group, Mohammed Alloush resigned over the failure of peace talks with other parties to the conflict.
In a statement, he said that talks had not eased the distressed situation of Syrians in besieged areas.
Read more: US trying to bolster ceasefire in Syria
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- GSV overwhelmed by PFL franchise bids from around the world05:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- SBP increases interest rate by 25 basis points05:16 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Hareem Shah unveils the face of her lover in latest post04:15 PM | 20 Sep, 2021