Singapore Airlines announces world's longest flight of 19 hours
The service will starts from October and fly between Singapore and New York and travel a distance of approximately 16,700km and will take about 18 hours and 45 minutes.
Flights are to be launched on October 11 at Newark Liberty International Airport. The route will initially be served three times a week, departing Singapore on Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
The Airbus A350-900ULR (ultra-long-range) fleet will be used and configured in the two-class layout, Business Class (67 seats) and Premium-Economy Class (94 seats).
The new flight of 16,700km will eclipse the current longest flight by Qatar Airways from Auckland to Doha, which covers 14,535km.
- A paper tiger? PML-N's Rana Sanaullah 'roars' at Lahore court (VIDEO)08:22 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi declared 'a mental patient' amid Hareem Shah ...08:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Teenage girl injured in unprovoked Indian firing along LoC07:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pemra suspends Bol News’ licence over anti-judiciary content07:01 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Psychologist commits suicide after killing daughter in Multan06:40 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021