Singapore Airlines announces world's longest flight of 19 hours
The service will starts from October and fly between Singapore and New York and travel a distance of approximately 16,700km and will take about 18 hours and 45 minutes.
Flights are to be launched on October 11 at Newark Liberty International Airport. The route will initially be served three times a week, departing Singapore on Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
The Airbus A350-900ULR (ultra-long-range) fleet will be used and configured in the two-class layout, Business Class (67 seats) and Premium-Economy Class (94 seats).
The new flight of 16,700km will eclipse the current longest flight by Qatar Airways from Auckland to Doha, which covers 14,535km.
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Four Grade-17 officers dismissed over BISP corruption08:00 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran to inaugurate Gujranwala shuttle train on Feb 5th06:55 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran hails Quetta hero who saved more than 100 lives06:43 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019