Singapore Airlines announces world's longest flight of 19 hours
The service will starts from October and fly between Singapore and New York and travel a distance of approximately 16,700km and will take about 18 hours and 45 minutes.
Flights are to be launched on October 11 at Newark Liberty International Airport. The route will initially be served three times a week, departing Singapore on Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
The Airbus A350-900ULR (ultra-long-range) fleet will be used and configured in the two-class layout, Business Class (67 seats) and Premium-Economy Class (94 seats).
The new flight of 16,700km will eclipse the current longest flight by Qatar Airways from Auckland to Doha, which covers 14,535km.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad02:30 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020