Rupee continues to gain against US Dollar
According to the media reports, the US dollar has decreased from Rs 149.64 to Rs14.30 in the interbank market.
The US dollar slipped below Rs150 in the interbank market on Monday after witnessing record highs last week. The US dollar was down by Rs1 and was trading at Rs149.90 in the interbank market on Monday.
The exchange rate of dollar dropped by 59 paisa in interbank and was traded at Rs 149.63 as compared to the last closing at Rs150.22, State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) reported on Wednesday.
The rupee registered record lows against the US dollar following the announcement of a $6 billion bailout agreement with the International Monetary Fund foreseeing a "market-determined rate" for the Pakistani currency.
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes Pakistan’s first female Google Developers ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- US approves release of Pakistani prisoner from Guantanamo Bay03:55 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Nora Fatehi's bold dance video in gym goes viral01:41 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021