Rupee continues to gain against US Dollar
According to the media reports, the US dollar has decreased from Rs 149.64 to Rs14.30 in the interbank market.
The US dollar slipped below Rs150 in the interbank market on Monday after witnessing record highs last week. The US dollar was down by Rs1 and was trading at Rs149.90 in the interbank market on Monday.
The exchange rate of dollar dropped by 59 paisa in interbank and was traded at Rs 149.63 as compared to the last closing at Rs150.22, State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) reported on Wednesday.
The rupee registered record lows against the US dollar following the announcement of a $6 billion bailout agreement with the International Monetary Fund foreseeing a "market-determined rate" for the Pakistani currency.
- WATCH: Rangers deployed in Bhong after mob ransacks Hindu temple11:35 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan Army Chief calls for resolution of Kashmir dispute as per ...11:09 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran reaffirms Pakistan’s resolute support for Kashmiris on ...10:46 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Nation observes Youm-e-Istehsal today to mark 2 years of military ...10:16 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Komal Rizvi celebrates 40th birthday with family09:56 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021