Rupee continues to gain against US Dollar
According to the media reports, the US dollar has decreased from Rs 149.64 to Rs14.30 in the interbank market.
The US dollar slipped below Rs150 in the interbank market on Monday after witnessing record highs last week. The US dollar was down by Rs1 and was trading at Rs149.90 in the interbank market on Monday.
The exchange rate of dollar dropped by 59 paisa in interbank and was traded at Rs 149.63 as compared to the last closing at Rs150.22, State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) reported on Wednesday.
The rupee registered record lows against the US dollar following the announcement of a $6 billion bailout agreement with the International Monetary Fund foreseeing a "market-determined rate" for the Pakistani currency.
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Earthquake jolts parts of Karachi10:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Babar Azam-led Pakistan make Test cricket history in Bangladesh10:26 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021