PIA in trouble again after PSO partially suspends the supply of fuel to the airline
The state company, in a statement Thursday, said PIA failed to make due payments despite repeated promises. However, the supply has not completely stopped in order to facilitate passengers.
In January, PSO suspended fuel supply due to the same issue. In October 2016, PSO had filed a complaint against PIA that the airline was paying Shell International Company in advance but wasn't clearing its outstanding payments with PSO.
- PAKvsNZ: Shaheen dons Shahid Afridi’s jersey No 1012:00 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran stresses expansion of bilateral trade between Pakistan, ...11:26 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:45 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PAKvsNZ: New Zealand play first ODI on Pakistani soil after 18 years10:25 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 September 202109:39 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021