PTI lawyer's licence to be cancelled for mishandling citizens
“The Punjab government will file a case with the Punjab Bar Council for cancellation of the lawyer’s licence for assaulting a citizen,” the government announced on its official twitter account, adding that the cancellation of the licence would be followed by a legal action by the government against the lawyer.
The government also tweeted video clip of the incident aired by the media channels.
Advocate Shahid Naseem Gondal had misbehaved with citizens during the protest and slapped a man who was taking his two schoolchildren on a bike.
Mr Gondal is said to be a member of PTI lawyers’ wing from Mandi Bahauddin.
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021