Shehbaz Sharif gives approval for over 9,000 jobs in Punjab police
As per the details, more than 9,000 jobs will be announced of which some 7700 constables and lady constables, and around 1200 traffic assistants will be hired in two phases.
Under the latest recruitment, which is reportedly being made in the wake of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project, thousand of people from Punjab province would get employment. The move has been taken to ensure security of infrastructure, besides managing traffic in major cities.
It is important to mention that the government has reduced the upper age limit from 25 years to 22 years for the post of constable.
Special Recruitment Boards comprising high-level officers will monitor the whole process of the recruitment.
- Pakistan President filled with remorse for using Governor House as ...09:02 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Karachi University declares BCom Part II Annual Exams 2020 result ...08:40 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Punjab Governor announces to contest next general elections08:21 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- AJK Election Commission reviews amendments in Local Government act08:02 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021