Zara slammed for cultural appropriation: Selling a ‘lungi/ dhoti’ for £69.99
The garment is usually worn by men in South Asia.
Zara describes the garment as 'flowing skirt with draped detail in the front. Front slit detail at the hem. Zip fastening in the back hidden along the seam.'
Well, profit is an important factor. After all, money is money.
Apocalypse is nearing.
#Zara you have gone totally mental 😂 higtime you should replace your design team!— Disha Rathore (@redcherrydisha) January 31, 2018
- Haider Ali hospitalised after viral illness10:32 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- PM Shehbaz felicitates Chinese leadership on National Day10:00 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistani UN peacekeeper martyred in Central Africa09:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Iran’s key intelligence official killed in clashes with protesters09:06 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji set to release her autobiography04:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Tajikistan singer Abdu Rozik is the first contestant of Bigg Boss 1607:08 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Teaser revealed for Wasim Akram, Fawad Khan-starrer 'Money Back ...08:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022