COAS Gen Bajwa advises youth to avoid shortcuts for success
RAWALPINDI - Chief of Army Staff, General Qamar Javed Bajwa advised the youth of the country to have confidence in themselves, adhere to merit, follow rule of law, and don't look for shortcuts in life for success.
The military chief made these comments as he interacted with youngsters doing internship at the military's media wing, Inter-Services Public Relations on Wednesday.
"Pakistan is blessed with dynamic and talented youth and future of Pakistan belongs to them," the military chief said.
Gen Bajwa expressed full confidence in Pakistani youth and expected them to play their due role to take Pakistan to its rightful destination of progress and prosperity.
COAS interacted with youth undergoing annual internship program at ISPR. “Pakistan is blessed with dynamic and talented youth and future of Pakistan belongs to them”, COAS. pic.twitter.com/UywMYJozAj— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) July 31, 2019
According to ISPR's press release, the military chief said that Pakistan had been subjected to numerous challenges especially during the last two decades.
Pakistani nation and its armed forces have successfully withstood the challenges and in that youth has played a lead role, it added.
- Coronavirus — German Embassy makes announcement for Pakistanis ...06:51 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020