COAS Gen Bajwa advises youth to avoid shortcuts for success
RAWALPINDI - Chief of Army Staff, General Qamar Javed Bajwa advised the youth of the country to have confidence in themselves, adhere to merit, follow rule of law, and don't look for shortcuts in life for success.
The military chief made these comments as he interacted with youngsters doing internship at the military's media wing, Inter-Services Public Relations on Wednesday.
"Pakistan is blessed with dynamic and talented youth and future of Pakistan belongs to them," the military chief said.
Gen Bajwa expressed full confidence in Pakistani youth and expected them to play their due role to take Pakistan to its rightful destination of progress and prosperity.
COAS interacted with youth undergoing annual internship program at ISPR. “Pakistan is blessed with dynamic and talented youth and future of Pakistan belongs to them”, COAS. pic.twitter.com/UywMYJozAj— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) July 31, 2019
According to ISPR 's press release, the military chief said that Pakistan had been subjected to numerous challenges especially during the last two decades.
Pakistani nation and its armed forces have successfully withstood the challenges and in that youth has played a lead role, it added.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019