PM Imran takes notice of hike in bread prices
In the meeting consultations were held on the matters pertaining to the gas tariff for bakers (tandoors), the Radio Pakistan reported.
The premier ordered to restore previous prices and said that relief must be given to the common people.
In a press briefing after the meeting, the PM's special assistant on information, Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan, said that the premier took notice of the rise in the roti prices during the session and advised the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) to take measures in this regard.
- PIA all set to start direct flights from Karachi to Skardu01:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Hong Kong bans flights from Pakistan, other countries over fears of ...01:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran vows to run collective campaign against blasphemous ...01:03 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Physical classes for grade 9 to 12 resume across Pakistan12:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Hiba Bukhari wins hearts by reciting Naat07:23 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021