Qatar granted 9 emergency routes by boycotting countries
The agreed emergency routes are located in the overseas areas managed by the UAE. They will be used to facilitate air navigation operations and ensure their safety, under the umbrella of the ICAO, which coordinates and oversees such agreements, the Emirates247 reported on Tuesday.
"The nine granted routes include one over the Mediterranean. It is managed by Egypt and will begin operations on August first. A Notice to Airmen, NOTAM, has already been issued for this route and for the other agreed routes over the Arabian Gulf," the UAE-based news website said citing its source.
After Arab nations, Maldives cuts all diplomatic ... 04:39 PM | 6 Jun, 2017
MALÉ - The Republic of Maldives announced on Tuesday its decision to sever diplomatic relations with the State of ...
Qatar strongly denies the allegation and has rejected a list of conditions for the lifting of sanctions. They include the closure of news broadcaster Al Jazeera and reducing ties with Iran.
The group accuses the Qatari-funded channel of fostering extremism, a charge the network denies.
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202008:30 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Pakistani diplomat, family injured in India accident10:13 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- 'Young Imran Khan' in old photo09:04 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020