Qatar granted 9 emergency routes by boycotting countries
The agreed emergency routes are located in the overseas areas managed by the UAE. They will be used to facilitate air navigation operations and ensure their safety, under the umbrella of the ICAO, which coordinates and oversees such agreements, the Emirates247 reported on Tuesday.
"The nine granted routes include one over the Mediterranean. It is managed by Egypt and will begin operations on August first. A Notice to Airmen, NOTAM, has already been issued for this route and for the other agreed routes over the Arabian Gulf," the UAE-based news website said citing its source.
After Arab nations, Maldives cuts all diplomatic ... 04:39 PM | 6 Jun, 2017
MALÉ - The Republic of Maldives announced on Tuesday its decision to sever diplomatic relations with the State of ...
Qatar strongly denies the allegation and has rejected a list of conditions for the lifting of sanctions. They include the closure of news broadcaster Al Jazeera and reducing ties with Iran.
The group accuses the Qatari-funded channel of fostering extremism, a charge the network denies.
- Rice charity by Saudi Arabia draws ire in Pakistan03:08 PM | 12 May, 2021
- #WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to Palestinians amid ...01:18 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mariyam Nafees shares pictures from her Dua-e-Khair11:51 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021