NEPRA approves reduction in power tariff by Rs1.81 per unit
NEPRA took up for hearing Central Power Purchasing Agency (CPPA) application seeking reduction in power tariff at its headquarters here Tuesday. CPPA had requested for reduction in power tariff by Rs 2 per unit under the head of Fuel Adjustment Surcharge (FAS).
Accepting the plea from CPPA, the NEPRA has approved reduction in power tariff by Rs 1.82 per unit. The relief of decrease in power tariff will be afforded to the consumers in next month’s electricity bills.
According to NEPRA, K-Electric and consumers using below than 300 units electricity per month will not be provided this relief of reduction in power tariff.
- China announces 'over 6%' economic growth target, tech plans02:44 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Biden picks another Pakistani-American for key role02:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021