Tax amnesty scheme is an excuse for plunder: Imran Khan
PTI Chairman was talking to the media outside the Parliament on Friday, he said that no one knew about the rates of LNG contract rates.
“Pakistan cannot make progress without setting aright the system,” he maintained.
Imran Khan said that China Pakistan Economic Corridor had become controversial like Kalabagh Dam.
He also added that “Jandal played the role in the meeting between both prime ministers.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021