Pop sensation Taher Shah is back with ‘Humanity Love’ message in Urdu
After mesmerising audiences with 'Eye to Eye' and 'Angel', Taher has released ‘Humanity Love’ which focuses primarily on humanity and love.
In the latest track, Taher sits in an ornate Gothic-Jacobean-style chair, wearing a golden dress and petting a white cat and harnesses for the first time Urdu Language to transmit the message of love and kindness.
Dear All,— TAHER SHAH (@TaherShahh) December 31, 2016
COMPLETE "HUMANITY LOVE" MESSAGE BY TAHER SHAHhttps://t.co/qa3EZZ4fBY
"Love is an angel, love is in the eyes, love is my belief, love is my identity. Accepting true love is accepting real love, why are you scared to fall in true love? When you can truly love your love in dreams," the poem states.
Although the latest track is merely Taher reciting few verses of ordinary poetry but it should be no surprise if it goes viral owing to the dapper looks and curly hair of Taher, more often known as King Shah.
Earlier, Taher Shah reportedly left Pakistan owing to security threats. He urged authorities to prvide him fool-proof security.
- China announces 'over 6%' economic growth target, tech plans02:44 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Biden picks another Pakistani-American for key role02:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Five PSL gamblers arrested in Karachi01:19 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021