Farooq Sattar, others planned May 12 carnage, confesses Kamran Farooqi
MQM MNA Kamran Farooqi, who was nabbed by law enforcement agencies a few days ago, spilled the beans regarding the deadly carnage on May 12 while expressing that a session was held in MQM headquarters Nine-Zero on May 10, 2007, for planning of violence and massacre.
According to Kamran, the session was attended by Farooq Sattar, Hammad Siddiqui, Aijaz Shah, Abid Chairman and Farhan Shabbir.
“Either do a massacre or lockdown Karachi and don't let lawyers reach airport," Kamran Farooqi revealed in statements that shocked everyone.
The lawyers were to be stopped from welcoming then Chief Justice of Supreme Court Iftikhar Chaudhry as per the slated plan.
He went on and stated that Tahir Plaza was set on fire after order from MQM headquarter Nine-Zero to teach the lawyer's leader advocate Naeem Qureshi a lesson.
The MPA confessed that Lyari sector was given Rs 3.2 million by Nine-Zero during a brief period from 2008 to 2009 so that they can buy weapons.
'It was also instructed to throw the bodies in different areas after enclosing them in sacks' Kamran added.
Earlier, a suspect in Baldia factory arson attack case admitted that the plan to set ablaze the Baldia town factory was made at the sector office of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM).
- PSL 2021, Match 8 – Babar Azam lifts Karachi Kings to victory ...05:50 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Bayer’s Berocca joins hands with Quetta Gladiators as official ...04:52 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistani forces fully capable to give a befitting response to any ...04:37 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai and Mia Khalifa are besties!04:21 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Agha Ali advises Alizeh Shah to be more concerned about her acting ...03:45 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Khel Khel Mein – Sajal Aly and Bilal Abbas team up for first time ...02:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PEMRA issues notice to Dil Na Umeed Toh Nahin makers for ...12:58 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021