Chemical kite string kills minor in Lahore
The minor fell from his rooftop getting stuck in the chemical kite twine three days ago.
He was taken to Services Hospital in serious condition but the boy breathed his last today.
In December last year, the Punjab government decided to lift a longstanding ban on Basant celebrations, announcing that the annual kite-flying festival would be held in the province in February next year.
Punjab to celebrate Basant after PTI lifts ban 06:56 PM | 18 Dec, 2018
LAHORE – The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) led government in Pakistan’s biggest province, Punjab has ...
The festival was banned by the Supreme Court in 2005 after several incidents of death from slitting of unsuspecting individuals’ throats.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's death confirmed as ‘suicide’ on first ...07:04 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- National Foods attracts overseas Pakistanis with Brainchild ...06:41 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- FM Qureshi, Russia’s Lavrove emphasise on strong Islamabad-Moscow ...06:36 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes tax cut on 10 businesses06:12 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: PTI-led Punjab govt proposes 10% increase in ...05:34 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021