Pakistan, India swap prisoners list
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan shared with the Indian High Commission in Islamabad a list of 609 Indian prisoners in Pakistan including 51 civilians and 558 fishermen.
This step is consistent with clause (i) of the Agreement on Consular Access between Pakistan and India, signed on 21st May 2008, under which both countries are required to exchange lists of prisoners in each other’s custody twice a year, on 1st January and 1st July, respectively.
The Indian Government also simultaneously shared the list of 345 Pakistani prisoners in India including 271 civilians and 74 fishermen with the High Commission for Pakistan in New Delhi.
UN chief asks India to stop using pellets against ... 11:34 AM | 29 Jun, 2021
UNITED NATIONS – United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres called upon the BJP-led Indian government to ...
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021