Draw of Rs40,000 prize bond on Monday
According to a spokesman of the National Savings Faisalabad, the lucky winner of the first prize will get Rs75 million while three lucky winners of the second prize will get Rs25 million each.
Similarly, 1696 lucky winners of the third prize will get Rs 500,000 each.
- T20 World Cup: South Africa beat Pakistan in warm-up match11:44 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani rupee at all-time low against US dollar10:25 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan's rights minister Shireen Mazari says ‘ashamed’ of ...09:58 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Four dead as IED blast hits security vehicle in Bajaur09:28 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Cdre Habibur Rehman promoted to rank of Rear Admiral: Pakistan Navy08:29 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Mansha Pasha celebrates birthday with friends and family04:36 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drugs case: Aryan Khan’s bail plea rejected by Mumbai court03:25 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Ayesha Omar and Shoaib Malik’s new bold photos set internet on fire02:00 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021