Summer hacks that will make it easier for you to beat the heat
Try these summer hacks to make yourself feel better in this heat!
Mix some Aloe Vera with water, freeze it, and ice your body after a long day in the sun.
Use a cupcake liner as a popsicle drip catcher.
Stick cloves in a lime to make a natural bug repellent.
Wrap a bottle in a wet paper towel when you put it in the freezer, and it will chill in 15 minutes.
Keep your steering wheel cool by turning as far as you can. When it's time to drive, the top part of the wheel will be cool.
- T20 World Cup: Namibia win toss and opt to field first against ...03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Facebook likely to change its name to focus on Metaverse02:49 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- vivo announces the launch of X70 Pro in Pakistan02:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Daler Mehndi wishes Eid Milad-un-Nabi to Muslim fans06:33 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021