Shoaib Malik wants to play series against Zimbabwe
Malik, who has not played for Pakistan for last two years, went on to say ‘I am only 33 years old and should not be treated like 43’.
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has not yet announced the squad to face Zimbabwe in Lahore’s Qaddafi Stadium.
Shoaib Malik was ignored by the selectors for ICC world cup 2015 and the series against Bangladesh as well.
Zimbabwe is scheduled to visit Pakistan from May 22 which is the first ever tour of any test playing team since Sri Lankan team was attacked by militants in Lahore in 2009.
- Balochistan's first woman SHO takes charge11:24 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022