After Karachi, illegal MQM offices demolished in Hyderabad
Two unit offices of the party near Heerabad area of the city were demolished in the presence of law enforcement officials. The authorities said the MQM had built these offices illegally on government land.
No untoward incident happened during the operation although residents flocked to the place. Sources informed that more MQM offices could be demolished later in the day.
MQM is already facing a tough time in Karachi after its illegal offices were flattened in the city. The clean up operation is backed by highest government officials.
After Altaf's anti-Pakistan diatribe on August 22, public opinion shifted heavily against the party and provincial administration gave a green signal to squash illegal possessions of MQM.
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran Khan’s vote for Senate polls was also rejected?09:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- ‘Aik Qaum, Aik Manzil’ – ISPR releases teaser for Pakistan Day ...08:18 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PTI govt to lose Abdul Hafeez Shaikh as Pakistan's finance minister ...07:52 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021