Pakistan's first 18K gold-wrapped Lamborghini Aventador S KmK edition arrives in Islambad
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan’s first 18K gold foil wrapped Lamborghini Aventador S KmK edition has arrived in Islamabad.
This Lamborghini Aventador S worth Rs185 million including import customs duties and taxes of over 100 million and has been imported from the United Kingdom.
The car belongs to Top City’s owner Kunwar Moeez Khan.
“More than hundred million rupees has been paid to the government as duty/ taxes on this car. It has been imported via the UAE from the UK and reached Pakistan some three days back,” the owner said.
Customs officials have also confirmed the payment of taxes. They said 100pc customs duty, 60pc regulatory duty and two percent further taxes were charged on importing a new car.
Lamborghini Aventador S was first revealed on Dec 19, 2016, at the Sant’ Agata factory in Italy.
The car features a 6,498cc engine producing 750bhp with a top speed of 217Mph.
The 0-100km of Lamborghini Aventador is 2,9 seconds.
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 12 deaths; Coronavirus cases jump to 1,50011:59 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- COVID-19: Punjab announces Rs10 billion relief package for ...11:49 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus: Chinese city of Wuhan partially reopens after 2 months ...11:34 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Army deploys troops across Pakistan to contain COVID-19 outbreak11:19 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa approves Rs11.40 billion package over coronavirus10:37 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019