Aleem Khan’s remand extended till April 11
The NAB officer told the court that the investigations were in process and further time was required for the purpose.
At this, the court observed that if the investigations were in process when the reference would be filed. How a person could be kept in jail without challan/reference, it questioned.
To which, the investigation officer submitted that 1-2 week time was required for completing the investigations and submitting the challan. However, Aleem's counsel requested the court for extending the judicial remand for one week only.
At this, the court asked investigation officer for completing the investigation and filing challan without wasting further time by next date of hearing. The court extended judicial remand of Abdul Aleem Khan till April 11.
PTI’s senior minister Aleem Khan resigns after ... 01:11 PM | 6 Feb, 2019
LAHORE – Abdul Aleem Khan has stepped down as Punjab Minister for Local Government and Community Development soon ...
Aleem Khan was arrested on February 6, when he appeared before the NAB team at its regional headquarters in connection with the case. The bureau alleged that Abdul Aleem Khan failed to satisfy the investigators in connection with his offshore companies and assets.
- PIA becomes first airline to operate direct flights to Fujairah02:00 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows direct entry from Pakistan, other countries01:32 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan vs India T20 World Cup match sets new viewership record12:30 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- PM Imran Khan vows to enhance economic ties with Uzbekistan12:00 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Man sentenced to death for smuggling Netflix’s Squid Game into ...09:15 PM | 25 Nov, 2021
- Mushk Kaleem all set to marry Nadir Zia next month08:17 PM | 25 Nov, 2021
- Maya Ali, Ayesha Omar express anger as video of lawyers thrashing a ...05:45 PM | 25 Nov, 2021